Official Forums

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

plugins for the server to be more secure when it is back up with the vps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
homewood99

PostSubject: Re: plugins for the server to be more secure when it is back up with the vps   Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:29 pm

ironrain8 wrote:
greiferkiller wrote:
if u guys know any plugins that will prevent server hacking and greifing that wont lag the server then post it here. also if u dont know any plugins try to find some on the internet.

NoCheat of course and "LogBlock" its like /b in minecraft classic. It will give you the name and IP on who has deleted/placed any block

And its \lb for classic i have the command notes writtten down if you need any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homewood99

PostSubject: INfo on LogBook.   Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 pm

For logbook to work you have to have a database connection "What a pain" scratch and big-brother requires the same thing. if you don't want to do a lot of work use No Cheat and world-guard.

(Best anti-grief plugins) There are not really anti-hacker plugins srry Sad

I can keep looking but no luck Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hostile_Enderman

PostSubject: Re: plugins for the server to be more secure when it is back up with the vps   Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:23 am

greiferkiller wrote:
if u guys know any plugins that will prevent server hacking and greifing that wont lag the server then post it here. also if u dont know any plugins try to find some on the internet.

NoCheat of course and "LogBlock" its like /b in minecraft classic. It will give you the name and IP on who has deleted/placed any block
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcanaserver.proboards.com
greiferkiller

PostSubject: plugins for the server to be more secure when it is back up with the vps   Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plugins for the server to be more secure when it is back up with the vps   

Back to top Go down

plugins for the server to be more secure when it is back up with the vps
Page 1 of 1