Official Forums

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

BANANACRAFT - IMPORTANT REMINDER ON SERVER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pandamobster

PostSubject: Re: BANANACRAFT - IMPORTANT REMINDER ON SERVER   Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:07 am

Hey u forgot me as mod xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
greiferkiller

PostSubject: Re: BANANACRAFT - IMPORTANT REMINDER ON SERVER   Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 pm

i really want to troll grumpycraft right now. --_______--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homewood99

PostSubject: cool   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:41 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hostile_Enderman

PostSubject: Re: BANANACRAFT - IMPORTANT REMINDER ON SERVER   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:40 pm

you forgot hostile_enderman (executive) for being exceptionally awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcanaserver.proboards.com
BananasPwnU
Admin

PostSubject: BANANACRAFT - IMPORTANT REMINDER ON SERVER   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:38 pm

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST! IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT!

Currently our server has been down for at least 1 week. The server was hacked by some hackers reported by a Moderator on the server, there names were ThomasWeber96, MisterHawking, UnknownSoilder They were found that they are current members of a server named GrumpyCraft owned by a player named Grumpythe1st. They must've hacked my password or something. But we are trying to get our server back up. Also why this was down for so long was that my VPS expired (VPS - Makes a server 24/7 and No lag providing with many players and plugins). Setting up VPS is a REAL bummer, i am also hoping for a new VPS, it will be a pleasure if you guys help me on finding a new VPS. Just go on google and search "Minecraft hosting" or "Minecraft VPS". If you do find one, respond below with the link to the website, my recommendation for the server is about at least 30 slots and $18-25. Our server will be down for maintence until we get it back up. We are really sorry about this members of BananaCraft. We will get it back up as soon as possible. Also please report these hackers of the server and the owner of the server especially, Grumpythe1st is his IGN (IGN - In game name) Thank you, and have a great day. We are really sorry about the inconvenience. - Admins and Moderators of the server - [Admin] BananasPwnU (Typed this up),[Admin] ivanzramirez, [Admin] tony135, [Admin] beastyturtles. [Moderator] greiferkiller99 (witnessed hackers names),[Moderator] DigDugga, [Moderator] ixuga, [Moderator] azza21www111, and [Moderator] ketalo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bananacraft.your-talk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BANANACRAFT - IMPORTANT REMINDER ON SERVER   

Back to top Go down

BANANACRAFT - IMPORTANT REMINDER ON SERVER
Page 1 of 1